We place great importance on the protection of your personal data. Below, therefore, we explain what personal data we store and the purposes for which it is used.
- In the course of the application process, the participating companies enter the name of the company, its postal address and web address and the name, position, telephone number and email address of the contact person in the application form. On behalf of GIZ, which was commissioned by BMZ to run the German Entrepreneurship Award for Development, this data is stored on servers belonging to GIZ, Dag-Hammarskjöld-Weg 1–5, 65760 Eschborn in Germany. The data is used exclusively to administer the competition for the German Entrepreneurship Award for Development.
- As the implementing organisation, GIZ has entered into a contract to process personal data on its behalf with the company commissioned with creating and maintaining the website and is satisfied with the proper processing of the data by the contractor.
- Only employees of CDG, GIZ and BMZ and members of the jury obtain access to the data. The sole purpose of this access is to assess the applications and select the winners of the German Entrepreneurship Award for Development. Everyone involved is committed to handling the data confidentially and in the proper manner.
- Furthermore, no data shall be transmitted to third parties.
- The data shall be used exclusively for the purposes described in the declaration. Any other use shall always be subject to further consent.
- Once the German Entrepreneurship Award for Development has been conferred, the applicants’ data – with the exception of the award winners’ data – shall be deleted.
- You have the right to review and amend your data, or request its deletion. The data shall then be deleted. The consent granted to use personal data can also be revoked at any time. To revoke your consent, please send an email to: email@example.com.